Friday, February 19, 2010

Tokidoki Make Up Tokidoki Bags?

Tokidoki Bags? - tokidoki make up

In deciding on a purchase Tokidoki bag. What I know for sure that I understand the Pirata print, but you do not know what kind of bag I want! I was hoping you could give some advice =)
As a teenager (17) and I use it for trips. I have many things about me all the time they take a small area (phone, camera, toothbrush, makeup, etc.) and I love the little bags under their arms that embrace.

Styles have seen so far and are a bit like Zucca and Bambino, I fear, is too small.

So yeah ... if anyone has some advice Let me know!

2 comments:

PinguP said...

Hello, my proposal, and Zucca Gioco good for you, cos' fashion designer. I Gioco, the problem is that it is difficult to conclude to make an entry to / if you have to spend, but this can lead to many things. To be honest, buy it on eBay, it can be cheaper. :) Have a great day!

sanrio71... said...

It's cute, but a source is much better. this is like the same price as Zucca. Juicy Couture is really sweet

Post a Comment