Friday, February 12, 2010

Vertigo Causes Hydrocodone My Chow Mix Is 13 Years Old And Staggering ..i Need A Real Vet To Reply Asap!?

My chow mix is 13 years old and staggering ..i need a real vet to reply asap!? - vertigo causes hydrocodone

I took my 13 years old chow to the vet .. she has congestive heart failure a year, but not cough much more ... began to have 2 good days are striking and difficult to remove. Moreover, almost no appetite.
I have them in my vet does not know what causes them, but gave him antibiotics, MD & A of the growing appetite.
but she seems lost in the quality and want to go in circles or on foot ... IAM maintenance closure. not stay inside because it thick skin when it is outside, it is sometimes confused and bark to be somehow stuck in his huge dog house! I mean, its huge and has lots of space! He barked and I went and got confused by my house and showed him his house.
It includes learning tomy nerves .. IAM so scared and worried.
I give him something to calm and help her sleep? I have no money.
I hydrocodone apap 5-500 tablmck.
I would just try to relax and heal! I've read could be Alzheimer's disease .. old hound dog or dizziness or vestibular disorders (which in a day or a week disappears)
but I need veterinary advice online, or someone who walked in my shoes.
She still wags his tail and ate today. Please help me ... IAM is not ready for more sleep because they do not come out again too! HP separates often the tongue between his teeth, but not hot. Ideas?
Thank you.

4 comments:

ladystan... said...

It will not go. he dies.

Don'tSho... said...

It may be ready to save the dog, but it can also time. If you do not want to do better, and he now suffers, and really love, it would be sleeping in your best interest. If the vet does not recommend, but may follow soon. I really hope that he made, but maybe not. I wish you and your dog best. When it reaches this point, sorry. Good luck.

MissB said...

DO NOT enter your dog hydrocodone APAP, unless you want to permanently escape their misery. Sounds like it could be arthritis. I can not believe that you will be veterinary drugs and antibiotics, without any idea of what is wrong with that type. You do not know where you live, but it's cold outside, and all that it needs to be inside for warmth. Make sure you drink water. Not much more than you can say here. We are not veterinarians and veterinarians visit this website.

TK said...

First, there is no real vets on this site. Every experienced physician to examine without committing the animal to an illegal act.

Do you think that your dog is to enjoy life? She is confused, lost, ghosts and hearing. You do not have the quality of life you deserve? I do not know why you have your vet afraid to say it closes. His body is failing and his mind trying to find something. Perhaps freedom.

The earliest document is the most difficult for you. It was his friend for thirteen years. They are to be held liable for a death with dignity. It is time to embrace and adopt, as euthanasia.

Post a Comment