Monday, December 21, 2009

Bad Credit Calculator Roth IRA Vs. Savings Accounts Vs. CDs, Etc Difference?

Roth IRA vs. Savings Accounts vs. CDs, etc difference? - bad credit calculator

Hey guys, I'm 26, married young, but currently only one income and the income is not. We do not own credit (very poor, with a combined family income low mortgage rates) is a dead end. Anyway, my current savings reserve $ 1000, I am "me first payer" for 7-8 months, $ 50. I also pay for credit cards and loans credit with a monthly payment of more than $ 135 combined (I only paid minimum $ 70 per month) - All credit cards must be paid in one year. My question is, in this modest amount of Laymans to understand in simple terms, what is the best value for money? Be compunding to help the IRA, but when I host up to $ 1,000 per year for 20 years, the returns are not as impressive. It seems that unless one has money, they could do better to save money in the CD or premiums Put / account for a downpayment on a house in 3-5 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment