Friday, December 25, 2009

Wsib Claims Management Do I Need Legal Representative For WSIB Claim Because Family Doctor Is Not Helping Me And My Employer Is Lying?

Do I need legal representative for WSIB claim because family doctor is not helping me and my employer is lying? - wsib claims management

Since he was injured at work, to my family doctor, was strange and I have not the hand, red, swollen, and severe pain.
My district manager has asked me to say the letter that I injured my right hand only sign of November, but he informed his doctor that I visited in October, but it `t report to the WSIB. She also asked me to confirm that you have requested two weeks off to heal. I asked for a week because I said I don `t no sick days, so I asked him to visit the family doctor and physiotherapist. I went to work after two days but could `t sore feet. My district manager has insisted that shouldd go home and one weeks vacation.
I am in pain and fear, how to survive as a newcomer in Canada only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment