Friday, December 4, 2009

Radio Shack Driver 260-0183 Does Any Body Got This Web Cam From Radio Shack Called Gigaware With Mic, If You Do How To Install The Web Cam

Does any body got this web cam from radio shack called gigaware with mic, if you do how to install the web cam - radio shack driver 260-0183

because when I connect my USB connection, it says, click on "Find and install the software. when I clicked Sayz waiting for user input, then it says that Windows can not find the driver software for your device. Then I clicked on "search", but you do not know what was said for and instructions are not currently useful. was installed on the hard drive, but when I try to burn, he had no cam, but I connect the USB cable. Can someone help me how to install the camera to my computer, but can this work will take cuz i Windows Vista Home, but that one says it must have Windows XP / MAC 2000/98./me/98se this work cuz i could I think Vista Home Windows Vista have. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment