Saturday, January 16, 2010

Badger Makeup Brushes For People Who Are For Animal Rights, I Have A Question About Makeup Brushes?

For people who are for animal rights, i have a question about makeup brushes? - badger makeup brushes

Hello, Im trying not to make enemies here, but I wanted to know what to support people, animal rights believe professional make-up brushes? In my opinion, good for the company that buys, that animals are brushes that are not dead, and "open air". they have the label "humane hit on the site anyway. They expect that the animal in the stable, and then the brush. Was there ever a society that does not respect that?" I have a license and you can buy or if u are a professional company, so I can add a link, if U have a license, but I was wondering.

Again, not trying to enemies here, but I like my brush and not the only ones more than anything, what I bought, fake, I was just curious, thank you!

I have horses, goats, and badgers. Sell mink, but not about much for me lol

2 comments:

~Jezebel... said...

I think you can do anything you want to use. Why do you care what others think about your options? If you agree with him, then you agree with him.

http://www.sevicosmetics.com/tools.htm

Kentucky Fried Cruelty dot com said...

Good question. Mink brush and sand are products of the fur industry, cruelty are certainly not free. (I presume, badger skin is also a product of the leather industry, but was not much) about them online. Horsehair is often of horses that are slaughtered for their meat preserved. Companies often like the fact that their products require overlooked cruelty to animals. It is simply not profitable to have a small group of animals and wait for the skin, when millions of animals slaughtered in slaughterhouses and fur farms create a lot of hair shed low cost.

Check out this link for more information and a list of companies that are synthetic brushes:

http://www.caringconsumer.com/cosmetics_ ...

Hope this helps. We thank you to investigate this matter and take the claims of the Company at par.

Post a Comment