Monday, January 4, 2010

Sofa City Are There Any Furniture Stores Like Value City Furniture In The South Eastern States?

Are there any furniture stores like Value City Furniture in the South Eastern States? - sofa city

Looking to buy new furniture. I went to Value City Furniture's website and has a large part of their collections! My husband and I are looking for a large collection of live [sofa bed, sofa and armchairs] for a decent price. Unfortunately, Value City Furniture is not in the Northeast. We live in the Gulf of Mexico near New Orleans.

We are looking for high quality furniture at affordable prices. Something does not work properly if you 2,000 + to spend on these issues - per piece. Do you know all furniture stores in a wide range of fair price? Where can I buy furniture?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rooms To Go Rooms to Go or stop, if there is one in your area
Before moving to Ohio, where I have my own business

Anonymous said...

Rooms To Go Rooms to Go or stop, if there is one in your area
Before moving to Ohio, where I have my own business

Post a Comment